Friday, August 9, 2013

Signs Of A Failing Marriage - How To Tell If Your Marriage Is On The Rocks

Top Five Signs Of A Failing Marriage

Most of the signs of a failing marriage are common to almost all marriages that are in trouble.

So if you see something on the list below which seems to fit a problem you´re having in your relationship, it really shouldn't be too much of a shock. But at least you will be able to honestly acknowledge that you have a problem. Then you can move on to ways of fixing your failing marriage.

This acknowledgment of the symptoms is one of the first steps in solving your problems. Don't give up hope yet, there´s plenty of information on these pages to get your marriage back on the right track.

You can also read more about this radical approach to marital rescue. An approach so effective, it works even if only one person wants to work on the relationship.

A Lack Of Communication - One Of The Most Common Signs Of A Failing Marriage
It's good to talk

If you and your partner simply aren't talking, then you need to start thinking about why not. Of course, not speaking for a few days after a big argument or getting the cold treatment after forgetting your anniversary is upsetting, but not necessarily signs of a failing marriage.

I´m talking about months or years when the two of you no longer confide in each other. Without communication, your marriage is on a slippery slope and you need to act fast to save it.


Less Intimacy
Common signs of a failing marriage are less time in the bedroom

This is another one of the very common signs of a failing marriage. Less and less sexual interest from you or your partner, until it's hard to remember the last time you made love!

Sex is a healthy part of a healthy relationship and if you finding that it´s no longer a part of yours, then you really should be thinking about how healthy your marriage is as a whole.
Signs of A Failing Marriage Are Not Facing Up To Issues You Both Have
Looking for distractions from problems

All marriages have their ups and downs and their problems. It's when we don´t acknowledge these problems or seek to ignore them that we can see they are signs of a failing marriage.

If it's never the right time to talk about a problem, or you or your partner are seeking to actively ignore the problem, then, in my experience, you need to think of ways of improving your marriage before it's too late.

Frequent Arguments Are One Of The More Common Signs Of A Failing Marriage
Constant bickering is not good for you or your partner

All married couples argue. If you meet someone who says that they don´t then they´re either lying or from another planet!

However if you find yourself arguing again and again and again, especially about the same old tired subject, then it is a sign that you need help in your marriage.

Last On Our List Of Signs Of A Failing Marriage - Not Spending Time Together.
A separation within marriage

It's easy for this to happen in today´s world. You might both work hard and maybe you have separate groups of friends, but if you start to find that one of the only times you see your partner is when you bump into each other at breakfast, then things obviously aren't going too well..

5 comments:

  1. Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via;

    (agbazara@gmail.com) or call him on
    (+2348104102662).

    ANITA from USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew spells were real because i have seen it manifest in the life of my husband due to his change of attitude towards me and my kids. My husband who used to be lovely suddenly turned out to be a monster and my marriage bacame a living hell for me until i saw a post of how Dr Zadson helps bring back lost husbands and mends broken relationships. I contacted him and told him my experience and he promised to give me result in 3 days i was a bit doubtful though but he beat me to my imagination when my husband actually came back to me apologising for his wrong deeds and to be taken back. I took it upon myself to put his email on every possible site to enable those in urgent and desperate need meet a man of trust and integrity. Below is his contact

    eduduzadsontemple@gmail.com or call
    +2348071222070

    ReplyDelete
  3. All my life i have never seen anything that work so fast like Dr.Agbazara spell. I am from New Jersey and my name is Nicole after contacting Dr.Agbazara then i started believing in the saying that every coin has two sides. When my lover left me she sworn never to come back to me again but thank God that through the help of Dr.Agbazara i have my lover back to me within 48 hours and i will also want other people that are heart broken to contact Dr.Agbazara through these details below which are via email: agbazara@gmail.com or via phone number on +2348104102662 then you can see the wonders of Dr.Agbazara.

    ReplyDelete


  4. I was in total despair when I found Dr. Todd. My life was going terrible and I didn't know if I was coming or going. I had just gone through a rough divorce, wasn't making enough money to sustain me and my children, and my 17 year old son had just gone to jail for the first time. When I talked to him, I immediately found a sense of peace. He was very honest with me and I could feel that. He also told me that everything would be okay. After my work began, things began to change. My bills were all caught up, the relationship I was in became much stronger, I was never FLAT broke, and my son was released from jail earlier than we expected!! I also completely got over the failed marriage and began to move on. And, received a better position at my job which will cause an $800 per month increase!! I felt completely comfortable with the work that was being done because I was always encouraged by Dr. Todd. manifestspellcast@gmail.com is the BEST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m so excited because my broken marriage has been restored & my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that DR.Osasu can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to DR.Osasu . he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that DR.Osasu real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at:Account:
    drosasu25@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2347064365391,THANKS TO DR. Osasu

    ReplyDelete